A new update of ATAS has been released, pushing the version number to 3.18.0
Details of all the fixes and improvements are listed below:
- chart autoscaling with a double left-click on the price panel.
- in Trading Settings added an option that allows to set the size of trades markers.
- in Indicators API added a new type of data series: PaintBars. It allows to set the color fill for candle body for any bar.
- in Visual Settings added an Extend price line option that allows to display a horizontal line for the current price through the whole chart window.
- in indicator Delta added features:
– define a filter to notify with alert.
– define a numerical filter to display.
– define a filter on Bars direction (bullish or bearish).
– define a filter on Delta type (positive or negative).
- CTRL+Z operation on cloned charts.
- minor corrections of VWAP, DynamicLevels indicators.